Manhunt Marketing Tips
An easy primer for selling yourself on Manhunt.net
1. Carefully consider your brand identity. What is your Unique Selling Point?
2. Your screenname should vividly reinforce your USP. Try to avoid overused subjective qualifiers which dilute your brand identity.
3. Determine your target demo and show them what they are most interested in. If yours is an already crowded category (i.e. insatiable bottom), then vertical marketing may work best.
4. Truthful product description, timely delivery, and courteous service will encourage repeat traffic. If marketing claims are not met, poor word of mouth will inevitably result.
5. Monitor your competition. What are they doing better than you? Be prepared to change your product and services to meet market demands. Unannounced value-adds can give you a critical edge over your rivals.