Main | Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hinckle: We Just Talked About Baseball

Indiana state GOP Rep. Phillip Hinkle now claims that all his did was talk about baseball with the 18 year-old male hooker he hired "for a good time" via Craigslist. And he totally never got naked and made a grab for the kid's ass.
"These people," Hinkle said, "are lying through their teeth." Hinkle said that when Gibson got there they just talked about "baseball and the view," and that when Hinkle came out of the bathroom Gibson had left, and stole the money, the iPad and the Blackberry. "I went to the edge," Hinkle said, "but I didn't fall over the edge." "I got everything back but the iPad," Hinkle told the Star, "and quite frankly, if that makes them feel good, so be it." He noted that he won't be filing a police report. When asked why he arranged the encounter to begin with -- and why he used his public e-mail address -- Hinkle said. "I don't know. I'm telling you, I don't know." Hinkle told Matthew Tully of the Star: "Somewhere upstairs a button got pushed, and I want to know why. People keep asking: 'What were you thinking?' I honestly don't know. It's as simple as that." "I say that emphatically," Hinkle also said. "I'm not gay."
Uh huh. Totally not gay. That must be why his wife offered $10,000 in hush money to the hooker's sister, who spilled the beans to the press.

RELATED: Hinkle has a long record of voting against LGBT rights.

Labels: , , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home