Main | Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Brian Brown: Look At All Our WINS!

"Our opponents and those in the biased media say, 'It's inevitable. You can't win. Give up.' I couldn't disagree more! In 2008, I heard the same things when we worked on Prop 8 in California...and we WON! In 2009, I heard the same things when we worked on Question 1 in Maine...and we WON! In 2010, I heard the same things when we worked in Iowa to oust state Supreme Court justices...and we WON! In 2011, I heard the same things when we worked in New York to oust legislators who flipped on marriage and betrayed their constituents...and we WON! Showing up is more than half the battle. If you agree with me that marriage is worth fighting for, we can and will win this fight! Please make a donation today to stand up for marriage!" - Hate group leader Brian Brown, who has a very strange concept of winning.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home