Main | Monday, November 27, 2006

A Message From Mike Jones

To The Readers Of Joe.My.God:

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for your generosity. I cannot tell you how much you have helped me out not only financially but emotionally. Many of your comments gave me the strength to march on. This story is not going to go away. I will keep it alive so that the religious right will always be on their toes. I know that perhaps not all of you agree of the way I handled this story. Please understand I did the best that I could do under the circumstances. I did this all alone with no help or guidance from anyone. I wish the best to all of you. I tried to thank all of you who sent in a letter or donation, if for some reason I missed someone please accept my apology. Also a big thank you to Joe for sticking his neck out for me also. In closing, I will leave you with the words I left to Ted Haggard: BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF.

Thank you, Mike Jones

UPDATE: Denver police move on Mike Jones, whose lawyer is advising him to remain silent. The evangelicals are determined to get their revenge.

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home