- Tickets for the upcoming musical version of Young Frankenstein will be $120, a new plateau for regular seats. Casting has been announced: Dr. Frankenstein: Roger Bart (played in the movie by Gene Wilder), Elizabeth: Megan Mullally (Madeline Kahn), Inga: Sutton Foster (Terri Garr), Frau Blucher: Andrea Martin (Cloris Leachman).
- Wicked leads last week's grosses at $1.4M. Xanadu appears to be struggling, with only $170,000, albeit in one of the smaller houses. Cheyenne Jackson will takeover as Sonny in Xanudu shortly.
- Most houses will be dark next Wednesday for the July 4th holiday, but some will run their matinees.
- Tommy Tune is collaborating with the guys that wrote the Jersey Boys book on a new musical about a cabaret duo that goes back in time and realize that the hit songs of the future have not yet been written.
- Broadway World has a video of last week's Broadway Bares show, Myth Behavior, the annual almost-nude fundraiser by Broadway Cares: Equity Fights AIDS. The clip is 30 minutes long, the Broadway Bares segment is in the second half. The show raised $740,000.
- On Thursday, Spike Lee will announce the details on his upcoming theatrical project. I'm hoping for a Broadway version of School Daze.