Main | Thursday, June 07, 2007

Open Thread Thursday

My apologies for the lack of posts yesterday. I wasn't feeling well in the morning and couldn't get to a computer for the rest of the day. Aside from a rare shirking of my duty to you, gentle reader, I was struck by the fact that since I'd also managed to misplace my cell for the day, I was completely out of touch with everybody for more than 12 hours. It's rather amazing (and sweet) that in a mere 12 hours of radio silence, I returned to my intarweb to find just under 100 concerned or puzzled emails from friends and readers.

So the question is this: In today's Crackberry/cellphone/email world, what's the longest you have been completely out of touch (deliberately or accidentally) to those wishing to reach you?
.

Labels:

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home