Main | Monday, September 14, 2009

Elton Adopt: I'm Ready To Adopt

At the age of 62, Elton John says he's changed his mind about adopting after meeting a toddler at an orphanage in Ukraine.
During a visit to Ukraine, the singer said he and his partner David Furnish were keen to become parents to a 14-month-old they had met there. "David and I have always talked about adoption," he said. "David always wanted to adopt a child and I always said 'no' because I am 62 and I think because of the travelling I do and the life I have, maybe it wouldn't be fair for the child." But as Mr Furnish held baby Lev on his knee, Sir Elton revealed he had changed his mind. "Having seen Lev today, I would love to adopt him. I don't know how we do that but he has stolen my heart. "And he has stolen David's heart and it would be wonderful if we can have a home. I've changed my mind today."
Aaaaaand here come the Freepers:

- "Disgusting, repulsive fruitcake!"
- "What is the proper title for a young man raised by two queens? “Princess?”
- "Western culture is committing suicide in installments."
- "Soon to replace Jacko as celebrity pediophile."
- "And of course it's a little boy they want to indoctrinate adopt."
- "Filthy disease ridden queers at it again."
- "This old fag should be given the bums rush and put on the next flight to oblivion."
- "Deplorable homosexuals who should be locked up."

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home