Main | Wednesday, March 24, 2010

BiQuotable - Kim Zolciak

"I don't believe love has a gender. I have a ton of girlfriends who have been with girls, and I could never comprehend that before. Now I can. But I don't want to define gay, bisexual or straight. I just think it's too much for me — a woman doesn't define me, nor does a man. I'm among the millions of parents who have been in a gay or lesbian relationship.

"It hasn't been an easy road lately, but I feel there are no mistakes in my life. Everything happens for a reason. To have the opportunity to speak for myself and to have people understand what I'm going through is really special. I myself was confused and scared at first. Being able to speak from my heart and get this all out, it’s a huge relief for me." - Real Housewives cast member Kim Zolciak, confirming her relationship with popular circuit party DJ Tracy Young.

RELATED: Zolciak is responsible for the inexplicably popular dance hit Tardy For The Party.

(Via - Towleroad)

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home