Main | Friday, April 16, 2010

HomoClimbtastic

Every week I get at least a hundred requests to help promote some event. Of course, I can rarely oblige and usually do so only if it's something I'm attending myself. But the name and logo of the above rock climbing group amused me, so here goes.
HomoClimbtastic returns to the New River Gorge for four extraordinary days (July 15-18) of climbing and homo-socializing in the mountains of West Virginia.The New River Gorge is one of the premier sport/trad climbing areas in North America, with more than 2,500 established routes on beautiful white, orange, and purple sandstone walls. The NRG is located in Fayetteville, WV, although climbing areas extend along Hwy 19 to Summersville Lake and along the Meadow River.
Facebook event page here. Anybody JMG-reading rock climbers out there?

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home