Main | Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Enough With The Camera, Already

Today is Shelley's third cativersary as a resident of Chez JMG. It's hard to believe that it's been that long since the day at the East Harlem ASPCA when I fell for that sick, scrawny, skittish, shelter kitty. She's the quietest cat I've ever owned, other than the occasional questioning chirp she rarely makes a sound. But she's also the friendliest. Sit on my sofa and she'll be in your lap in ten seconds. And ten times a day she's on her hind legs, front paws on the armrest of my chair, begging for space on my desk. I love when she does that.

RELATED: The East Harlem ASPCA has 49 adult cats listed for adoption on the site this morning. Click over and peruse the cuties, some of whom have their own YouTube clip.

Labels:

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home