Main | Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Quote Of The Day - Kristin Davis

"Why should the only woman running for state office be excluded? The debate shouldn't be a boys only club. Excluding blacks and women just because we lack access to huge special interest campaign contributions is just wrong. I favor letting all legal candidates debate. I earned my place on the ballot by filing over 22,000 valid voter signatures. I am a protest candidate, but I am a serious candidate." - Ex-madam Kristin Davis (in the camouflage pants above), complaining that she has not been included in the upcoming New York gubernatorial debates between AG Andrew Cuomo and teabagger whackadoodle Carl Paladino. Davis, who claims former NY Gov. Eliot Spitzer among her former clients, wants to legalize prostitution and marijuana in New York state.

(Via - Gothamist)

Labels: , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home