Main | Friday, October 08, 2010

PhoboQuotable - Eugene Delgaudio

"I’ve never felt so alone in the fight for the family. To be honest with you, I don’t know if I can go on much longer. Every day it’s something new. Like when my heart sank as Ann Coulter announced she’s abandoning the family to team up with so-called 'conservative' homosexuals. By speaking at GOProud’s 'Homocon' last Saturday, she gave her personal endorsement to those in the Homosexual Lobby who want to infiltrate our movement and destroy us from the inside. Say it isn’t so, Ann! Where did you go wrong?

"I remember just a year ago, Ann joined me in calling on Christians to take action and get involved in the fight for traditional values. In her own words, she told us 'it’s time for the churches to stand up and react' to the 'endless push for gay marriage.' But now, she’s dumped us like last week’s garbage. I paced my office for two hours last Saturday as she delivered her speech. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. I just felt so... alone." - Public Advocate's Eugene Delgaudio, in this week's bizarre request for donations.

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home