Main | Saturday, October 09, 2010

SLIDESHOW: San Francisco JMG Meet-Up

I had a fantastic time meeting a ton of JMG readers at last night's meet-up at the Castro's Edge Bar. Many longtime JMG'ers were in the house, including Huntington, Castro Craig, Sean Chapin, KitchenBeard, and NoCal Drummer. Wacky SF performance artist Philip Huang even showed up! I was sorta pulled in ten directions at once, so I hope I got to properly meet and chat with everybody at least for a minute. One particular highlight was finally meeting legendary Tales Of The City author Armistead Maupin and his husband Christopher Turner. Armistead even autographed my advance copy of his upcoming novel, Mary Ann In Autumn, which I'd read on the plane. (It's great!) Thanks again to everybody for coming out! Full-screen versions of the below slideshow can be found here.

Labels: , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home