Main | Friday, November 12, 2010

Dan Choi On Cindy McCain's DADT Message (Which She Has Now Retracted)

"Mrs. McCain misses the man she married."

UPDATE: Oh, but hang on. Mrs. McCain has apparently been knocked into line by her husband.
John Aravosis goes ballistic on AmericaBlog:
Did she lie today or lie yesterday? Either way, she's a liar, and she should be removed from the NOH8 video because, as of right now, Cindy McCain is a hater. Not to mention, great message she just sent to gay youth. If someone pressures you, cave and support hate. I can't believe I defended this woman over the past 24 hours to people who tweeted me, and messaged me on Facebook, and said she was a fraud. I argued that she had a done a great thing. And now we see the real Cindy McCain: Hateful two-faced homophobic fraud. Her lying homophobic face needs to be yanked from that video immediately.

Labels: , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home