Main | Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Rosie O'Donnell Vs. GOP Voting Gays

Clip description from Michelangelo Signorile:
I asked listeners to respond to the prior day's calls from gays who voted Republican (featured in the video I posted yesterday, consider this Part II). Todd from Phoenix, a gay man, called to tell me that he didn't like my tone with the callers, that he too voted Republican and that gay issues (marriage in particular) just don't matter to him. Then Rex from South Carolina called to say, 'I used to be just like Todd until I heard Rosie O'Donnell interviewed on the show, telling her story.' Rosie happened to be listening, and then called in and explained how it was Evan Wolfson of Freedom to Marry who convinced her why marriage was so important. A great exchange of ideas.

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home