Open Thread Thursday
What were your favorite pop singles for 2010? I think it was actually a pretty good year for pop music as the charts returned to being dominated by catchy pop/dance numbers, the scourge of auto-tune notwithstanding.
My top ten:
1. Tightrope - Janelle Monae
2. I Feel Better - Hot Chip
3. Credit Card Babies (Stereogamous Remix) - Men
4. Wonderful Life (Freemasons Remix) - Hurts
5. Amazing Grace - Boy George feat. Ana Lains
6. Rolling In The Deep - Adele
7. Rocket - Goldfrapp
8. Any Which Way - Scissor Sisters
9. All The Lovers - Kylie Minogue
10. Je Ne Sais Quoi - Hera Björk
Dr. Jeff previewed this list and screamed at me for not including any Robyn, but I couldn't even name one of her records. Minus gay points for that, I was told. And I'm sure I'll facepalm later today for forgetting something else that I found major at some point during the year. Anyway, now you.