Main | Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bedbugs At CPAC Host Hotel

Wonkette reports that the host hotel of this year's CPAC convention has a long record of complaints for bedbug infestation. Apparently the blood-suckers have attacked guests very recently and are probably still there, waiting on their queen, Crazy Eyes.
The three-legged stool of conservatism is strong and united at CPAC! Yes, as intelligent and alive as a small piece of furniture. However, the stool may not last long, as the hotel they chose, the Marriott Wardham Park, seems to currently be infested with bedbugs. Yes, we knew that, but are there blood-sucking insects there too? Har har har. “I woke up seeing the bed bugs on the bed, on my shirt and even on the bed that I am not using. Unbelievable!!! The hotel staff wasn’t surprised with what happened at all. I will never stay here again,” one visitor wrote recently.
The jokes write themselves, notes JMG tipster Robert. That said, here's a tune I tortured my friends with incessantly in 1980. It's the new CPAC theme song!

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home