Main | Tuesday, August 30, 2011

GOP: The 'G' Is For 'Goatse'

Puerto Rico's Sen. Roberto Arango says his resignation was brought about by a conspiracy of his political enemies. Enemies who apparently forced him to show his fellow Grindr members the results of his fabulous weight loss. IN HIS ANUS.
In his resignation letter effective August 31, Arango says his political enemies are to blame for his downfall. “I affirm with the up most certainty that the controversy which Puerto Rico's Senate and the city capital is currently facing is the result of a sinister maneuver orchestrated by my political enemies,” he wrote. When the Puerto Rican TV show Dando Candela presented the conservative lawmaker with a photograph of a naked man, he didn't exactly deny he was the subject in the photograph: “You know I've been losing weight. As I shed that weight, I've been taking pictures. I don't remember taking this particular picture but I'm not gonna say I didn't take it. I'd tell you if I remembered taking the picture but I don't.”
RELATED: I was totally hoping for another reason to post about Arango just so I could use the above headline, which I ripped off from an anonymous Slog commenter.

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home