Main | Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Cadillac Of Citizen Repression

Ever since the UC Davis incident, wiseguys have been flooding Amazon with reviews of the pepper spray on sale. At this writing, the below is the "most helpful" review.
Whenever I need to breezily inflict discipline on unruly citizens, I know I can trust Defense Technology 56895 MK-9 Stream, 1.3% Red Band/1.3% Blue Band Pepper Spray to get the job done! The power of reason is no match for Defense Technology's superior repression power. When I reach for my can of Defense Technology 56895 MK-9 Stream, 1.3% Red Band/1.3% Blue Band Pepper Spray, I know that even the mighty First Amendment doesn't stand a chance against its many scovil units of civil rights suppression. When I feel threatened by students, no matter how unarmed, peaceful and seated they may be, I know that Defense Technology 56895 MK-9 Stream, 1.3% Red Band/1.3% Blue Band Pepper Spray has got my back as I casually spray away at point blank range. It really is the Cadillac of citizen repression technology.
(Tipped by JMG reader Jubal)

Labels: , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home