Main | Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Quote Of The Day - Bob Garon

“I was undecided. But I’m totally convinced today that he’s not going to be my president, at least in my book. At least Obama will entertain the idea. This man is ‘no way, Jose.’ Well, take that ‘no way, Jose’ back to Massachusetts. Because I’m gay, alright? And I happen to love a man just like you probably love your wife. Alright? And I think that he or she or whatever are entitled to the same rights that I have.

"I fought for my country, I did my thing, and I think that my spouse should be entitled to the same entitlements as if I was married to a woman. What the hell is the difference? I was definitely offended. He doesn’t even open the door to a conversation. It’s just a boom! But I did ask him ‘yes or no,’ so I got what I asked for." - New Hampshire resident Bob Garon, talking to reporters about his encounter with Mitt Romney. Garon added that he finds Romney to be untrustworthy. "You can see it in his eyes." BAM.

Labels: , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home