Main | Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Rick Perry To Cain Supporters: I Totally Hate Gays, So Come Join My Campaign

"I believe America’s best days are ahead of us if we return to our constitutional roots. I believe this nation was founded on Judeo-Christian values. But you don’t have to go to church every Sunday to know something is wrong in America where gays can openly serve in the military but our children can’t pray in school. If we are truly going to change Washington, it will take a real outsider. I will be a president who is not afraid to step on some toes to give the American people the true change they desire after three years of damage done by the Obama Administration. I ask for your support, and I ask for your help in making Washington less consequential in our lives." - Rick Perry, in an open letter to former Herman Cain supporters.

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home