Main | Friday, June 29, 2012

COLORADO: Eugene Delguadio Steals Wedding Photo For Anti-Gay Flyer

Eugene Delgaudio, head of Public Advocate, the SPLC-certified hate group, ripped off the wedding photo of a NYC gay couple for an anti-gay flyer sent to voters in Colorado. One of them writes on his wedding blog:
I want to share what this picture means to me. It represents my first home away from home, my beloved NYC, which at the time this image was taken (2 years ago) did not allow same sex couples to marry. It represents my longterm relationship with my best friend, my partner, and now husband – the love we share and obstacles we have overcome. It is a reminder of the happiness I felt the day he proposed to me and of the excitement I had all throughout our engagement. It represents hope and it represents love. Or at least it did… Now I see it faded and brown with a big red, blood-emulating slash across our bodies. It cuts us in half just below our hearts. How do I feel? I’m in shock and I’m angry and I’m hurt and I’m flabbergasted and I’m livid.
The photo is copyrighted and the men have hired a lawyer. They warn: "This is not the end of the story."

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home