Main | Tuesday, July 24, 2012

JMG Is Press Credentialed

I've received my notice of press credentials for the Democratic Convention. The DNC has assigned me to a hotel just outside of Charlotte's I-485 beltway that's actually in South Carolina, but the nice press liaison lady assured me, "It's just like visiting Manhattan but staying in Hoboken." They'll be providing a shuttle bus service for press, so thankfully I don't have to worry about re-learning how to drive. As for my reporting plans, I intend to focus on the platform debate and hope to get face time with openly gay delegates, candidates, and office holders. I welcome your suggestions about convention topics that you'd like to see covered on JMG, not to mention the potential locations for the JMG meetup!

RELATED: Suck it, World Net Daily.

Labels: , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home