Main | Thursday, August 16, 2012

Dem Convention Schedule

Above are just a few of the early morning events on each day of the Democratic Convention in Charlotte. Hit the link and scroll around to see other items on the schedule, many of which take place at night. Since I'm mostly at the mercy of the DNC press bus to get me back to my hotel in South Carolina, we'll see how many after-hours schmoozers I can squeeze in. More items will be added to the schedule as the start date draws nearer, but please feel free to tip me off if you see or hear about an event that would be of interest here. There will be some events hosted by LGBT groups, but so far nobody seems to have gotten official notice of those. Still haven't picked out a JMG meetup location either, dammit. (Tipped by JMG reader John)

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home