Main | Friday, August 31, 2012

Follow JMG At The DNC On Twitter

As it will be sometimes difficult to pull out a laptop and make quick updates to the blog, I'll be posting commentary and photos for DNC events to my Twitter feed. You don't have to be a Twitter user to monitor my feed. You can also read my tweets and see my photos by adding my Twitter name to your RSS feed. Or you can have my tweets and photos sent directly to your phone by texting "follow JoeMyGod" to 40404. (Reply with "stop" to turn those texts off.) I'll try to catch things up here on the blog as time and (more vitally) electricity permits. Blog post links are also automatically fed to my Twitter account. DNC delegates and candidates, please flag me down for JMG photos!

Labels: , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home