Main | Saturday, September 08, 2012

Mary Cigarettes - Whatever Turns You On

JMG reader Mike tips us to a gorgeously simple new video for the 2009 track by gay Irish pop artist Gregory Gray, who also records as Mary Cigarettes. Gray writes about the new video:
"There's not really a lot I need to say about this...it just speaks for itself. My friend Robert Shaw (or *Renee* as I call him) is close to a very handsome couple who recently fell deeply in love. He managed to catch them on camera in that magical time right at the beginning. This is easily the most wholesome and innocent expression of pure love I have ever seen framing any of my music."
You should check out Gray's original video too.

RELATED: Pop Sublime's Jason Roush has written great biography about Gregory Gray.

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home