Main | Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Gay People Are Like Serial Killers

"I don’t say, ‘I have many, many gay friends.’ It’s almost like saying, ‘I have many, many gay fornicators;’ ‘I have many, many gay liar friends;’ it’s just craziness. I just interviewed this guy who goes into maximum security prisons and he interviews serial killers and I appreciate this guy, he’s actually had an opportunity to talk to a number of then and he says some twenty-five percent of them actually do repent he thinks, and it’s wonderful to see their lives turn around. So I mean, you know, what does this guy say: ‘I have many, many serial killer friends.’ I don’t think he says that, he doesn’t say that. I think he says, ‘it’s a shameful thing to be a serial killer.’ You wouldn’t want to wear that on a t-shirt, you wouldn’t want to say ‘I have many, many friends who kill people.’" - Pastor Kevin Swanson, speaking on Christian radio about Pastor Rick Warren's claim to have "many gay friends."

RELATED: We last heard from Pastor Swanson when he declared that the Democratic Party wants Americans high and gay-fucking. In November he announced that God sent Hurricane Sandy to New York City in anger over same-sex marriage.  Swanson has also called for the death penalty for Kermit The Frog over Sesame Street's withdrawal from their partnership with Chick-Fil-A.

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home