Main | Thursday, December 13, 2012

HomoQuotable - Keith Strickland

"Dear friends, I wanted to let you know that I will no longer be touring with the band. This has not been an easy decision for me to make, but it is the path I know in my heart I must follow. I will continue to be in The B-52s... I will just not tour. My barnstorming days have come to an end, but I wholeheartedly support Cindy, Fred and Kate's decision to continue. It has been an amazing journey and I'm amazed at all that we have accomplished as a band over the past thirty-five years. I'm grateful for the music Ricky, Cindy, Fred, Kate and myself have created together. I'm thankful for the many opportunities I've had to perform, and I'm filled with gratitude for your continued presence, love and support - together we made something wonderful happen. Even though I will miss performing with the band and for you, I am looking forward to this new adventure. Follow your bliss. - B-52s guitarist Keith Strickland, in a message posted to the band's Facebook page. (Tipped by JMG reader Will)

Labels: , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home