Today's Schedule In Uganda
Today's order of business in Uganda's Parliament:
NOTICE OF BUSINESS TO FOLLOWAs I noted yesterday, Uganda's Parliament has been in turmoil for the last week over an unrelated bill that detractors claim will allow government insiders to sell off billions in oil drilling rights. I'll post developments regarding the Kill The Gays bill later today if there are any.
1. THE ANTI-HOMOSEXUALITY BILL, 2012
2. MOTION FOR A RESOLUTION OF PARLIAMENT TO URGE GOVERNMENT TO BAIL OUT SEMBULE STEEL MILLS LTD FROM THE INTENDED SALE OF ITS PROPERTIES
3. THE PUBLIC ORDER MANAGEMENT BILL, 2012
4. REPORT OF THE COMMITTEE ON SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY ON THE STATUS OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY IN PUBLIC UNIVERSITIES
5. REPORT OF THE COMMITTEE ON SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY ON THE AFRICAN SPACE RESEARCH PROGRAM (ASRP)