Main | Friday, February 01, 2013

Ayanbadejo Reacts To 49ers Flap

"I've preached since day one to my teammates that there's certain words you can't say. And when they're around me they know -- if B.A.'s around, you can't say 'gay' in a derogatory manner, you can't say the three-letter 'f' word. And I tell them, I go, you can't say those things. And if people hear you say those things, regardless if you mean them or not, they're going to fry you. And if it's in a public arena your whole reputation's going to be roasted for it. So we've kind of seen it happen this time. So we just have to all learn from what happened, from this mistake. He apologized and hopefully he'll learn. And he's in the Bay Area, and it's really important there, it's pertinent there. So I think he's going to learn and he's going to grow to be a better person for it." - Baltimore Ravens linebacker Brendon Ayanbadejo, responding to the flap about 49ers player Chris Culliver.

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home