Main | Thursday, March 21, 2013

American Family Association Radio Host:
Hillary Clinton Is Probably A Lesbian

"If you think that her support of lesbian and gay rights is something new, I’m sorry, she has repackaged herself so successfully but if you just do a little research on Hillary Clinton you know that her love of homosexuality goes back a very long way. Hillary Clinton, there have long been rumors about her sexual persuasion; if you don’t know that you need to know that. I can’t confirm or deny anything. All I can tell you there are rumors abound and I guess since it doesn’t matter anymore then it doesn’t matter anymore, does it? So if you think this is like a seismic shift for Hillary Clinton I can guarantee you this is not a seismic shift." - American Family Association radio host and Fox News contributor Sandy Rios, speaking on yesterday's show.

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home