Main | Thursday, June 27, 2013

Christie Slams SCOTUS Rulings

Speaking on New Jersey radio yesterday.
"I don't think it was appropriate. I think it was wrong. [snip] I’ve made it very clear since 2009 that I believe that marriage should be between one man and one woman. I’ve said that, I ran on that, I’ve said it consistently. That doesn’t mean, in any way shape or form, that I have anything against folks who are homosexual. In fact, I’ve said I believe people are born that way. I don’t believe it’s a choice … you were born with your sexual preference. But I believe that the institution of marriage for 2,000 years has been between a man and a woman."
Christie says if he gets another marriage bill, he'll veto it again. He went on to slam Democrats for being hesitant to place marriage to a statewide vote.

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home