Main | Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Cory Booker On Rumors That He's Gay

"People who think I’m gay, some part of me thinks it’s wonderful. Because I want to challenge people on their homophobia. I love seeing on Twitter when someone says I’m gay, and I say, ‘So what does it matter if I am? So be it. I hope you are not voting for me because you are making the presumption that I’m straight.’" - Newark mayor and Senate candidate Cory Booker, speaking yesterday to the Washington Post.

UPDATE: Right on cue, Bryan Fischer says the new goal of the left is to make Cory Booker the nation's "first homosexual president." Regarding the above quote, Fischer says: "This is all but a tacit, if not explicit, admission on Cory Booker's part that he is, in fact, a homosexual."

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home