Main | Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Queen Latifah: I'm Still Not Coming Out

"I don't feel the need to discuss my private life on this show or any other show. There's the part of my life that the public and I share together. And there's the part that's mine to keep for myself. And that's mine. For me." - Queen Latifah, telling the Hollywood Reporter that only one topic will be off-limits on her coming syndicated chat show, which debuts on September 16th.  An executive at the Sony Pictures-produced show says he supports Latifah's position, adding, "It doesn't feel relevant to me because we're just making a big, entertaining show." 

RELATED: After Anderson Cooper finally officially came out last summer, some named Queen Latifah as the next most-prominent hold out. Personally, I'd give that title to Matt Drudge. 

Labels: , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home