Main | Sunday, October 20, 2013

ABC Reporter To Ted Cruz: Do You Know How Much The GOP Despises You?

Mediate has the recap:
In an interview for This Week with George Stephanopoulos, ABC News Chief White House Correspondent Jon Karl put a fine point on Cruz’s post-shutdown standing, then twisted it. Karl asked “How much do your colleagues just despise you right now on the floor?” Cruz replied, “There’s an old saying that ‘Politics, it ain’t beanbag.’ And, you know, I’m not serving in office because I desperately needed 99 new friends in the US Senate, Given the choice between being reviled in Washington, DC, and appreciated in Texas, or reviled in Texas and appreciated in Washington, I would take the former 100 out of 100 times.”
Cruz also vowed to cause another shutdown: "I would do anything and I will continue to do anything I can to stop the train wreck that is Obamacare."

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home