Main | Thursday, January 30, 2014

Jeb Bush On 2016: I'm Still Thinking

"I don't wake up each day saying, 'What am I going to do today to make this decision?' I'm deferring the decision to the right time, which is later this year. And the decision will be based on 'can I do it joyfully' because I think we need to have candidates lift our spirits. It's a pretty pessimistic country right now. And, is it right for my family? She [Barbara Bush] promised me she wouldn't keep saying this. But she is 89 years old and if you have elderly parents or grandparents, you know they speak their mind. There is not much stopping between thinking and speaking. I love her." -  Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, responding this morning to his mother's comment about "family dynasties" dominating the White House.

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home