Main | Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Quote Of The Day - Chris Christie

"What I've seen today for the first time is unacceptable. I am outraged and deeply saddened to learn that not only was I misled by a member of my staff, but this completely inappropriate and unsanctioned conduct was made without my knowledge. One thing is clear: this type of behavior is unacceptable and I will not tolerate it because the people of New Jersey deserve better." - Chris Christie, disavowing foreknowledge of the deliberate bottlenecking of the George Washington Bridge, which Christie's detractors say was done as retribution against the Democratic mayor of Fort Lee, which lies on the Jersey side of the bridge.

RELATED: The GWB is the world's busiest bridge with an estimated 102 million vehicular crossings in 2013.

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home