Main | Friday, January 03, 2014

Vikings Kicker: I Stand With The Coaches

"I have been a member of the Minnesota Vikings for 2 years. I want to start off by saying I have the utmost respect for Rick Spielman, Leslie Frazier and Mike Priefer. All three, are good men. I have had countless conversations and interactions with Coach Priefer, and I personally can attest to his integrity and character. His professionalism in the workplace is exemplary, and I firmly believe that my teammates would whole-heartedly agree. The allegations made today are reprehensible and totally not compatible with what Mike Priefer stands for. [snip] In my time here at Minnesota, Rick Spielman and Leslie Frazier have exemplified true leadership. Contrary to Chris’ statements, they have promoted a workplace environment that was conducive for success. At no time did I ever feel suppressed or that I could not be myself.I firmly stand behind Rick Spielman, Leslie Frazier, and Mike Priefer." - Minnesota Vikings kicker Blair Walsh. (Tipped by JMG reader Dwight)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home