Main | Thursday, February 13, 2014

Ann Coulter: I Can't Live In America

"With all the smirking on the left about their electoral victories, it’s important to remember that Democrats haven’t won the hearts and minds of the American people. They changed the people. If you pour vinegar into a bottle of wine, the wine didn’t turn, you poured vinegar into it. Similarly, liberals changed no minds. They added millions of new liberal voters through immigration. We’re living in a different country now, and I can’t recall moving! Had I wanted to live in Japan, I could have moved there. Had I had wanted to live in Mexico, Pakistan or Chechnya – I could have moved to those places, too. (Although maybe not. They all have stricter immigration policies than we do.) I’m sure they’re lovely, but I wanted to live in America. Now I can’t." - Ann Coulter, writing for World Net Daily.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home