Main | Thursday, May 29, 2014

Dolly Parton - Home

Billboard reviews:
Dolly Parton has just released a new video, "Home," from her hit "Blue Smoke" album. The playful video follows Parton as she prepares for a photo shoot. True to form, her wardrobe is colorful throughout, and she even breaks out the banjo for part of the clip. The decidedly poppy song is a heartwarmer about, well, home. "I'll never be lost as long as I know, there's a place like that where I an go / Where I can restore my weary soul," she sings. The country music icon is currently on a hot streak, as the album entered the Billboard 200 chart in the No. 6 position -- marking her highest charting solo set ever. What lies ahead for the iconic figure? She admits she never stops dreaming.

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home