Main | Monday, May 05, 2014

Steve Wiles Doubles Down

"Since I'm already getting vulgar calls from both sides (The 'christian' community AND the gay community) let me explain my views - I am for (and have fought for) equality for every American with that being said, equality doesn't mean infringing on someone else's rights. Marriage is a religious institute; plain and simple. WITH THAT BEING SAID - I also think state control of the institution of marriage is unconstitutional and a reach. I'm impressed by the way this story was used to present me to the conservative right as a gay advocate while at the same time presenting me as anti-gay to the gay community. THAT is talent!" - North Carolina state Senate candidate Steve Wiles, adding that even his Miss Gay America contestant friend understands his opposition to same-sex marriage. The primary is tomorrow.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home