Main | Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Lively: God Is My Campaign Manager

"Friends, As you know, I am not running a typical election campaign. My Campaign Manager is the Holy Spirit, and He has His own plan and purposes for my run for Governor of Massachusetts. First, He has told me NOT to try to make things happen in my own will and strength, but wait on Him to move others to take action on my behalf. That was the word I received while on my annual personal retreat on the Appalachian Trail this May. I confess I haven’t been completely faithful to that command. It is not in my nature to be passive. But truthfully, every effort I have made in violation of His guidance has been a complete dud. Getting on the ballot was a genuine miracle." - Scott Lively, in a money beg in which he notes that his campaign donation page delivers a malware warning. Apparently, God has shitty coding skills.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home