Main | Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Jeb Bush: My Wife And Mother Are Now "Supportive" Of Possible Presidential Bid

A possible Bush III is looking more like a thing. Via Politico:
Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush says his wife, Columba, who has been repeatedly described as skeptical of him pursuing the presidency in 2016, is “supportive” of the possibility. Bush made the comment in an interview with The Associated Press as he campaigned for his son, George P. Bush, who is running for land commissioner in Texas. “As it relates to my mom, my mom’s been around the track … she just believes that it’s something that she doesn’t want my family to go through, although she’s changed her mind on that. So I’m marking her down to ‘neutral, trending in a different direction’ than she was,” Jeb Bush said. As for Columba Bush, he said: “My wife is supportive, but that doesn’t mean that I don’t understand the challenges that this brings. This is ultimately my decision with as much consideration as I can to take into account the people that I really love.”
Bush Vs Clinton, Part II. What's the subtitle?

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home