Main | Friday, December 12, 2014

Scott Lively Doubles Down: Homosexuality Is Definitely Worse Than Genocide

"The Marxist media is inflamed with outrage again and my inbox is littered with hate mail and death threats based on comments I made recently on Trunews Radio that the Bible treats homosexuality as a form of rebellion against God even worse (from God’s perspective) than mass murder. In the tradition of the timid modern church, this is the point at which I’m supposed to 'walk-back' my comments and apologize for offending the enlightened sensibilities of the ruling elites. But I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, or any aspect of His Word, the Bible, which I hold to be literally true. I stand by my comments in the context in which I made them." - Scott Lively, in the opening of yet another 3000-word diatribe.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home