Main | Friday, April 24, 2015

"I'm Not Gay No More" Viral Video Dude Involved In Yogurt-Throwing Fracas

So this happened in Missouri:
A heated confrontation at a University City FroYo Frozen Yogurt shop ended with a cashier throwing frozen yogurt on a customer, according to police. Security video from the business shows a customer throwing money at a cashier. Seconds later you can see the cashier throw a bowl of frozen yogurt at the customer. The customer, Andrew Caldwell, said he was trying to get a discount on his yogurt, adding that the cashier called him a homosexual slur. "The bowl hit me all in my face, my nose," Caldwell said.

Caldwell gained some recognition in 2014, when an internet video of him at a church went viral. In the video, Caldwell announced, "I don't like men no more." Caldwell said ever since then, people have attacked him when out in public. He believes the cashier recognized him from the video. However, the cashier tells a different story. Fox 2's Anthony Kiekow asked Stephanie Diaz if she called Caldwell a homosexual slur Thursday. "That is not true," she said. "I am gay." Diaz also said that she had never seen Caldwell's viral video and that he started the confrontation. "He showed me his driver's license, and he was like, 'I need a (expletive) discount, you (expletive)," Diaz said.
The cashier has been charged with third-degree assault. (Tipped by JMG reader Scott)

RELATED: The COGIC preacher in the infamous clip will be one of the speakers tomorrow at NOM's hate march.

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home