Main | Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Quote Of The Day - Seth Hutchinson

"I am happy that my Dad is now calling on legislators to rework HB 1228. I had communicated with him my opposition to the bill, along with thousands of other Arkansans and concerned citizens around the country. I'm proud to have made a small contribution to the overall effort to stop discrimination against the LGBT community in Arkansas, the state that I love (Go hogs!). I love and respect my father very much, but sometimes we have political disagreements, just as many families do. We must build a mass movement of Americans fighting for economic, environmental, and social justice if we want to see real progress." - Seth Hutchinson, in an email to Business Insider.  Learn more about Seth at this New York Times profile published today.

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home