Main | Monday, June 08, 2015

Huckabee Doubles-Down: I Take Nothing Back From That Anti-Trans Speech

"I take nothing back from that speech. I’m kind of glad it’s posted because people, if they watch the whole clip, what they’re going to see is that I’m giving a commonsense answer to the insanity that’s going on out there. Because I hear people, everybody wants to be politically correct, everybody wants to be loved by the media and loved by the left and loved by the elitists. But, you know, I know I’m not going to be, so let’s just get it over with. I’d rather be a commonsense candidate for people who did take their brains to work today." - Mike Huckabee, doubling down on his statement that he wishes he'd pretended to be transgender is high school so that he could have showered with girls.

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home