Main | Friday, June 19, 2015

Huckabee: I Will Stop The Criminalization Of Christianity By Same-Sex Marriage

"The Supreme Court is not the Supreme Branch, and it is certainly not the Supreme Being. I refuse to sit silently as politically driven interest groups threaten the foundation of religious liberty, criminalize Christianity, and demand that Americans abandon Biblical principles of natural marriage. I will fight to defend religious liberty at all costs. I also refuse to surrender to the false god of judicial supremacy, which would allow black-robed and unelected judges the power to make law and enforce it, which upends the separation of powers so very central to our Constitution. Too much power concentrated in the courts is a threat to our Republic. I will fight judicial tyranny and return power to the people. I call on all GOP candidates to join me in this fight to defend the Constitution. If you lack the backbone to reject judicial tyranny and fight for religious liberty, you have no business serving our nation as President of the United States." - Mike Huckabee, in a letter to hate group leaders Mat Staver, Cindy Adams, Penny Nance, Tony Perkins, Janet Porter, and many others.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home