Main | Thursday, June 25, 2015

Scott Walker: Send Me Some Money If You Think I Should Run For President

"Friend, as a trusted leader in the Conservative movement I need to ask you an important question. Should I run for President of the United States? I have been praying about this decision for a long time and if I do decide to seek the Republican nomination for President I need to know you’ll stand with me. If you think I should run please let me know by donating $10, $35, $75, $100, $250 or even $500 today. I didn’t inherit fame or fortune and I don’t think being President is by birthright, but I do believe I am uniquely qualified to lead this country. Your early support will confirm my feelings and let me know if my family and I should embark on this journey. The next few days will be critical and I need to know I can count on you. So what do you think, Friend? Should I run for President of the United States?" - Scott Walker, via email.

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home