Main | Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Donald Trump: I Call It Weather

"The real climate change is going to be nuclear climate change if we’re not smart and tough and very, very careful because that’s a big danger and that’s a real danger. I think Obama just said that the biggest threat that we have on the planet today is climate change, and a lot of people are saying, did he really say that? We have people chopping off heads and he’s talking about climate change. I call it weather. I call it weather. You know, the weather changes. You look back and they were calling it global cooling and global warming and global everything, but if you look back and the biggest tornadoes were in the 1890s, the biggest hurricanes were in the 1860s and 1870s. It’s weather. You’re going to have bad weather. Maybe there’s a little bit of change, I don’t happen to believe it’s man-made." - Climatologist Donald Trump, speaking on wingnut radio.

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home